Sunday, April 24, 2016

Revised Post to Peer Reviewers

Fine Cut of my public argument essay!

Audience. Amid my post-production phase of this project, I found that much of my anticipation from the preceding week was true in that the bulk of the cognition required for this assignment is completed. My accomplishments throughout this semester have brought me to this point and I believe I have mastered a personal system for this specific process and hope to follow it throughout my academic career to produce better compositions.

Academic. After reviewing my rough cut, I believe I have eliminated many of the illuminated weaknesses and hope to only have strengths remaining. If not, I would be more than appreciative of any peer's comments in regards to something I missed or did incorrectly. The information needed to accurately assess this public argument is presented in the academic essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment