Sunday, April 24, 2016

A Local Reflection

1. After globally revising last week, taking a look at the local aspects of my composition I believe really refined my composition to the fullest achievable extent. Finding grammatical errors and properly formatting my citations as well as my works cited page probably did a lot for the form grade of my project, which is very important to me.

2. A personal challenge for me as a perfectionist was mustering up the courage to click submit as I am dangerously close to a B and an inch away from an A so I am really putting my all into this and I know when I click submit that is when I will be able to say I did my all so I am really trying to put maximal effort into this.

3. I think next week, being the production phase of our final project, will be the best of the year as we have a more lenient, relaxed feel and more control of creation in regards to final assignment.

4. I am feeling better about this project than any other project I have completed for this class this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment