Thursday, April 14, 2016

Open Post to Peer Reviewers

To begin, here is the Rough Cut of my public argument for the Project 3 assignment.

Audience: I anticipate the post-production process to be much more relaxed as much of my organization and content-production process work has been completed, especially in regard to the Standard College Essay genre. I accomplished a lot in a timely manner and I am slowly but surely creeping towards my primary goal when entering this class: to stop procrastinating. 

Author: Much of the needed information for this project is presented in the essay itself. This is a re-edited version of my rough cut so any weaknesses, please point out to me! My major strength would be the organization as the multitude of controversies build to the looming and ultimate conclusion of the academic essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment