Sunday, March 27, 2016

Reflection

1. My main success stems from the global and local revision process in which I found that I can cut the ramble and to be blunt, irrelevant jumble, out of my podcast. I cut it down to the nitty gritty and relevant information and I hope this bodes well for me in terms of grading.

2. A challenge I had was quite honestly hearing my own voice over and over again and refining the way I talk and what I talk about (incl. fluidity, coherence, relevance, etc.) through GarageBand. Using a new software I had not ever used before put me significantly behind in my eyes but I put my utmost effort in.

3. Next week, with the commencement of Project 3 Process Work, I will feel relived and refreshed with a fresh start so I am excited for that but also nervous as the genres are winding down and being forced into a form you are not comfortable in is becoming a reality.

4. I felt much more confident in Project 1 because of my mastering of QRG conventions whereas in Project 2 I felt like I was experimenting with the podcast segment throughout the process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment